Are you looking for Best room heater Under 2000 in India for your home this winter season If yes, then maybe your search is going to end here because In this article I am going to share information with you about Top 5 Best Room Heaters
Whenever we buy any products, what do we see first? Yes, you have asked this question yourself. Your or my answer will come that only after seeing the premium quality and its price, anyone would like to buy the product.
When you think to buying a room heater, which is the best budget room heater 2022 must be seen. Because If you buy more cheap room heaters then there may be a loss of quality and if you buy expensive then the loss of money because heaters are Season wise Product.
Best Room Heaters Review 2023
Heaters are available in India for less than 5000 and belong to branded company, so without wasting much time let’s know about winter room heaters which are the best heater choice in 2023.
Which are the budget and premium quality best room heaters under 5000 in India, it has been seen more. People living in any country need these room heaters to keep their home and body warm to protect them in the winter season.
Winter temperature in India becomes so low that you cannot reduce the winter by burning the furnace every time. If we talk about the temperature, then it goes below 10, which becomes dangerous for small children as well as for older people.
That is why one should always buy energy efficient room heaters. We have added information about the best room heater for you below, you have to look at it and take a decision according to your budget and room’s need.
If you are taking information for any best room heaters Winter, if you want to choose a good winter room heater for yourself, then for that you need to pay attention to 4 things.
Ask 4 things yourself before buying a room heater.
- what is your need?
- Why are you buying a room heater?
- How much is your budget?
- What is the area of your Room?
If you have considered these two things then you can select the best room heater for you.
What to Look for When Buying Room Heaters?
Before taking any winter room heaters, it is important to pay attention to some things. You must have acquired some information about it above but it is still incomplete for you till you read the whole post.
Room Heaters Type.
In India, Heaters of Radiant, Conduction & Convection Technology are used to keep the room cool. That is why you have to first see which one is good for yourself in Quartz, Carbon Fiber, PTC, Oil Filled, Heat Convector and Fan heaters etc.
Room Heaters Price:
All the above mentioned types of room heaters are available at different prices. These are all silent room heaters which smoothly heat your room by protecting it from cold without making any kind of sound.
According to the approximate winter heater price types, it is almost like this. This keeps happening more and more, that’s why it has been given for your information only.
|Types of room heaters||Approximate price range|
|Quartz heaters||Rs 900 – 2,200|
|Fan heaters||Rs 1,200 – 2,700|
|Radiant heaters||Rs 1,000 – 2,200|
|Heat convector room heater||Rs 1,500 – 2,800|
|PTC room heater||Rs 2,000 – 4,500|
|Carbon-fiber room heaters||Rs. 3000 – 9000|
|Oil-filled room heaters||Rs 4,000 – 8,000|
If You Decided To Buy Room Heaters In 2022 Great Decision But Still You Have To Wait Because You Want Cheap And Also Quality Then You Should Proceed By Researching.
Best Room Heater Brands in India.
What are the Top 5 Room Heater Brands that you should know first. Before buying any room heater, you must check which company’s room heater is best.
Brands matter a lot because you have a family in your house and your family safety is most important. That is why if there are brand new room heaters, then the safety and security will remain.
If you are searching for room heaters online, then we would like to recommend the names of some brands which will prove to be the best and affordable room heaters for you in 2023.
Room Heater Brands in India
Apart from this, Volta’s and V-Guard are also good room heaters. If you want to consider them
Best room heater under 2000 Rupees in India.
Each room heater is designed differently in itself, so it will work accordingly. Price is finalized according to their types and compatibility.
If you go out in search of Top Room Heaters in the market, then you will have to give a whole day, even then you will not be able to collect as much information as you get it from this post.
If you buy yourself by going to the market, then you will not show its true advantages and disadvantages of Room Heater.
Because the some shopkeeper also wants to earn profit by selling cheap things at a good price. If you are still confused as to which room heater will be best for you, then your search is over because here is the complete information.
Now the time has come for Final Decision. You do not need to do anything because we have already added the Best Cheapest Room Heaters under 2000 rupees in India 2023 List below for you.
1. Bajaj Flashy 1000 watts radiant room Heater (steel)
This room heater comes from Bajaj brand, which is a very well known company, if we talk about its price, then this heater also comes in the budget of Rs 1000.
It has 1000 watt power support that produces instant heating, and is perfect for small rooms like the previous ones. The heating capacity of this room heater is only suitable for small rooms.
Along with this, it gets flexible stand support, stainless steel reflector, stylish design and overheating protection.
- Ideal for use in in small rooms, this 1000 Watts heater provides instant heating during winters.
- Customize to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat.
- Nickel Chromium Plated mesh grid for effective heating, Neat & Clean Operation
- Come with a 2 Year warranty
- Rated Voltage: 230 V
2. Orient electric Areva FH20WP 2000/1000 watts.
This room heater comes from Orient electric brand, in which 1000 watt and 2000 watt 2 power modes are available.
Its price is around Rs 1300, which keeps on increasing. If we talk about the heating capacity, then it has the capacity to heat 180 square feet area.
There is a fan installed in it which generates heat whose speed is 2300 RPM which means 2300 rounds are rotated in a minute and it is also approved by ISI if we talk about protection then there is protection guard up to 5 level.
And also it has a replacement guarantee of 1 year, which is quite the best, if you see some problem in it, then you can also get it replaced within 1 year.
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Upto 180 sq ft
- Motor: Full copper motor for durability. Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Adjustable Thermostat: Two heating modes- 1000W & 2000W
- 1.3 m power cord: Long cord assists in easy manoeuvring
- Bi-directional placement option: Horizontal or vertical mounting possible
- Fan: Running at 2300 RPM, it can be used as a fan during summer
- ABS body and metal mesh for better aesthetics and safety
- Free Guarantee replacement for 1 year from the date of invoice valid on manufacturing defects only
3. Orpat OEH 1220-2000 watt fan Heater
This room heater comes from the Orpat brand, in which you get power support of up to 2000 watts, it has the ability to heat up to 250 square feet from its surroundings.
If you are looking for the best medium room heater in the budget of Rs 1200 then this is absolutely perfect. Along with this, 2 heat settings 1000w and 2000w have been given in it, which you can use according to your need.
Along with the heating coverage area being 250 sq ft, 100% pure copper wire has also been provided on the motor, which is very important for the long life of the heater.
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft. 100% Pure Copper Wire Motor for long life
- Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to fan. Body Material: Plastic, Metal
- Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size. Safety Mesh Grill
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor but can not be used for long time with extension cord
- Non sagging, stitching type and long life heating element, Safety cut-off, Overheat Protection
- Thermal cut-off for added safety, Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
4.Usha heat convector (812 T) 2000 watt with instant heating feature
In this room heater of Usha, you get to see twin turbo design as well as 2 power modes 1000W / 2000W have been given. The price of this room heater is around under 2500 Rupees
The handles have also been placed at the bottom to increase the height which makes its design quite attractive. This heater covers 120 sq ft area in terms of heating.
- Meant for Spot Heating
- Ideal for a small room only, i.e., up to 120 sq. ft
- Twin Turbo Design for fast & efficient heating
- Side Vents to draw in air easily
- ISI Mark
- Inbuilt fan ensure instant heating
- 2 speed fan options: Low and High, Adjustable Stand for Height Adjustment
You May Also Like : Best Lunch Box For Office
5. Havells Cista Room Heater
This is one of the best room heater coming from Havells which is around ₹2000 range if we talk about heat setting, it is 1000W & 2000W but apart from this it has cool touch body and also 1 year life. Warranty is also given.
Havells is a well known brand in itself so you can trust its product. Havells Electric Room Heaters have no alternative .
Power input (220 – 240)V is also very good in terms of product safety of this brand, I also believe that how you see it, you can share with us in the comment.
- Cool touch body with One year warranty
- Warranty: One year warranty
- Includes: room Heater
- Heat setting: Two heat Settings: 1 W & 2 W ; Peak Air Velocity: 3. m/s ; Power input: (22 – 24)V ; Power consumption: 1 W , 2 W ; Frequency (hertz): AC 5 Hz
- Touch Sensor: No
You may also like : Top 5 Best LED TVs in India
Room Heaters Advantages And Disadvantages
|Room Heaters Pros||Room Heater Cons|
|1. Room heater is best for kids.|
2. It is good for children’s elders and elders too.
3. Helps to reduce chills.
4. Room heaters reduce the humidity in the air.
|1. Room heaters can catch fire, keep in mind.|
2. Electricity bill will burn for heat.
3. Shock can also occur If used carelessly
4. low cost heaters are not use full for big rooms
To make things easier for you, we have listed the best selling heaters and their prices from companies like Bajaj, Orpat, Havells, Usha
All heaters are there prons and cons you need to use heaters very carefully.
Branded heaters are use less power